This Video Streaming Recorder Transmitter makes online broadcasting of live video, with a locally stored archive, an easy and simple process. Video sources from cameras, PCs, video game consoles, etc. are a breeze to connect for immediate broadcast and recording. Video content up to 4K UHD+ is supported and is automatically scaled down to a resolution that is more appropriate for efficient streaming. In addition to the standard HDMI input, a VGA input, DP input, USB-C input resolution up to 4K@30 (4:4:4, 8-bit) or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) and an analog stereo audio input is also available as a source. Standard HDBaseT output allows long distance transition and outputting to a maximum of 4K@30Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) to a compatible Receiver.
All video content is encoded and streamed with minimal latency and high quality making it ideal for live streaming events to a variety of popular online streaming services or within the local network. The video may also be recorded to a local network drive while it is being streamed. An audio mixer function is included, allowing an external audio source to be mixed with the embedded audio of your HDMI source (LPCM 2.0 only) for your video stream.
Pre-defined trigger design allows user to configure the action taken set the definition of each Trigger pin. Connect to the Trigger Control Keypad (OPTIONAL) or any device with trigger switch functionality, each of the 8 triggers will activate an assigned unit function when triggered.
Comprehensive EDID management provides improved compatibility with different sink devices. The intuitive WebGUI provides easy control, including your live event stream such as source selection, resolution, bitrate and more. Audio functions include volume level adjustment, mute, and mixer source selection. This unit can be controlled and configured via an intuitive WebGUI or via standard Telnet or RS-232 connections.
• Advanced H.264 video streaming and recording is provided at QVGA (320×240), VGA (640×480), 720p, or 1080p at up to 60fps
• Pre-defined trigger sets allows user to define own trigger action.
• Can act as a streaming server (using RTP/RTSP protocols) or streaming client (using the RTMP protocol)
• Audio embedding and mixing support with the analog stereo audio input
Note: Analog audio can only be mixed with LPCM 2.0 audio from the HDMI
• Integrated support for live streaming to Facebook or YouTube channels
• On screen countdown timer to inform the audience and event host of the scheduled ending time for the current stream
• Automatic input switching and downscaling function converting UHD video content (up to 4K@60Hz) down to 1080p or lower for live video broadcast.
• Generates 4 simultaneous streams from the same video source (1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, VGA@30fps, QVGA@30fps) for easy system integration at multiple bandwidth targets
• Supports automatic input switching.
• Advanced EDID management including Internal , External & User configured EDID selections
• Control via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x Type-A]|
1x VGA [1x HD-15]
1x DisplayPort [1x Uncompressed AV]
1x USB Type-C [1x USB Type-C]
1x 3.5mm [1x Stereo(L/R)]
1x 10-Pin Terminal Block [1x Trigger]
1x 3.5mm [1x Infrared Receiver]
2x Terminal Block 4-pin [2x RS-232]
|Outputs ||1x RJ-45 [1x LAN Serving]|
1x RJ-45 [1x Cat.5e/6/7]
1x 3.5mm [1x Infrared Emitter]
1x USB Type-A [1x Propriety Data]
|Dimensions ||231mm [W] x 158mm [D] x 25mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||909g |