This UHD+ HDMI/VGA Table Box scaler is an HDMI/VGA switch with audio embedding and HDBaseT output. The table box is designed to be placed on a table, or mounted to any typical table edge using a clamp. This unit can send high definition uncompressed audio/video along with Ethernet over a single cable up to a distance of 100 meters at 1080p@60Hz.
The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) and the VGA input supports resolutions up to WUXGA (RB). With the use of the 3.5mm audio input, stereo audio may be embedded with VGA or DVI/HDMI sources as well. Despite HDBaseT’s 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation, even 4K UHD+ HDMI video sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit), can be supported thanks to the built in scaling engine. A specific output resolution can be manually set, or to provide maximum compatibility with a wide range of display types, sources can be automatically scaled to match the preferred resolution and timing of the connected display (as reported by the display's EDID).
Signal management features, such as automatic source switching based on input signal detection, enable convenient hands-free operation. Additional functionality such as basic EDID management, HDCP management, and basic signal event automation (which can automatically send customized RS-232 commands to an external device) is also available for configuration via serial commands.
The unit is powered via PoH (Power over HDBaseT) from a compatible HDBaseT receiver, which allows for greater flexibility in installations.
• HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compliant
• HDCP 1.x and 2.2 compliant
• 1 HDMI input & 1 VGA input with 3.5mm mini-jack audio input
• HDMI input supports up to 4K UHD+ (18Gbps, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video
• VGA input supports up to 1080p60/WUXGA video
• Integrated scaler supports output resolutions from 640×480@60Hz up to 4096×2160@30Hz
• Automatic scaling of sources to match the native resolution of the HDMI display based on EDID
• HDBaseT output transmits video, audio and data over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable and can reach distances up to 100m at 4K when using Cat.6A/7
• Supported HDBaseT feature set: HD Video & Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, and PoH (PD)
• Supports 2 channel LPCM audio with volume control
• Supports CEC bypass
• Automatic input selection with hot plug detection enabling hands- free operation
• Basic signal event automation (via RS-232 with a compatible receiver)
• Unit is powered via PoH from a compatible HDBaseT receiver
• Convenient table box design
• Front panel LEDs indicate input selection, power and link status
• Controllable via front panel buttons and RS-232 (with compatible receiver only)
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x VGA [1x HD-15]
1x 3.5mm [1x Stereo(L/R)]
|Outputs ||1x RJ-45 [1x HDBaseT]|
|PSU: ||PoH (from Rx)|
|Dimensions ||201mm [W] x 82mm [D] x 60mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||467g |