This HDBaseT Wall Plate Switchers with signal management is an HDMI and VGA switches with audio embedding and HDBaseT output. The Wall Plate is designed for use with EU two-gang sized enclosures. It is suitable for various installation requirements with aesthetic considerations. With the use of the 3.5mm audio input, stereo audio may be embedded with VGA or DVI sources as well. Despite HDBaseT’s 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation, high bandwidth 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit), can be supported and will be automatically converted to 8-bit color, or the 4:2:0 color space when necessary. Signal management features such as automatic switching based on input signal and hot plug detection enable convenient hands-free operation. A multi-function button on the face of the unit provides access to an information OSD as well as allowing manual input selection.
Additional functionality such as EDID management, HDCP management and basic signal event automation which can send customized RS-232 or CEC commands to external devices automatically is also available. The units can be controlled via the front panel button with OSD, WebGUI, and Telnet. When paired with a compatible Receiver RS-232 control also becomes available making them exceptionally versatile.
• Supports VGA input resolutions up to WUXGA (RB)
• Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single 100m Cat.5e/6/7 cable at 1080p and 70m at 4K
• Automatic input selection with hot plug detection enabling hands- free operation
• Unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH (PD) from a compatible HDBaseT Receiver (PSE)
• Wall plate is designed for UK two-gang sized enclosures
• Front panel LEDs indicate input selection, power and link status
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x VGA [1x HD-15]
1x 3.5mm [1x Stereo(L/R)]
|Outputs ||1x RJ-45 [1x HDBaseT]|
|Dimensions ||147mm [W] x 87mm [D] x 42mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||264g |