Video conference is important and convenient to communicate people in distance. If you want to express your thought clearly by sharing varied and rich images, an integrated machine with multi-view and video capture functions is a splendid idea. MED-VPR-3420 is the one to meet your requirement. Besides high performance HDMI switch with integrated scaling, multi-windowing technology, multi-view and video capture function are also supported. Any of 4 different HDMI sources may be displayed individually, full screen, or they can be displayed using a variety of multi-window modes including quad mode PiP, and PoP mode.
Use a HDMI cable to connect between HDMI out indicated as capture and the HDMI input above it. The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD with HDR (via the bypass path) while simultaneously streaming the audio and video signal at 1080p to a USB connected PC for capture or re-broadcast.
It supports most common video capture, chat, or streaming software, including support for the Free OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) streaming software which is available for Windows PC, macOS and Linux. The portion of video capture of the unit is powered directly by the USB 3.0 port not from the DC 24V power source. (A Y-cable is required when connected via USB 2.0 in order to deliver the necessary power). Availability and access to the controllable features of the unit depend on the capture software used.
Multi-view switch portion
• HDMI inputs and outputs with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
• Seamless switching (no loss of sync to display) when switching sources in 4x2 matrix mode.
• Supports the ability to store a multi-window arrangement as a preset that can be recalled later
• EDID management
• Supports easy adjustment of window size, position and settings in the PiP windowing mode via the WebGUI
• Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232
Video Capture portion
• Automatically scales 4K sources to 1080p for USB capture
• Supports video timing stabilization to help ensure a reliable and stable USB capture stream
• Capturing over USB 3.0 allows uncompressed video and audio data capture(1080p, LPCM 2.0)
• Capturing over USB 2.0 applies minimal MJPEG compression to the video and audio data (1080p, LPCM 2.0)
• Supports capturing 2 channel digital audio from either HDMI (LPCM 2.0) or the 3.5mm analog audio input (selectable via capture software)
• Compliance with the UAC (USB Audio Class) and UVC (USB Video Class) standards, allows the unit to support most common capture and video streaming softwares
|Inputs||4x HDMI [4x Type-A]|
1x 3.5mm [1x Stereo(L/R)]
1x 3.5mm [1x RS-232]
1x RJ-45 [1x IP Control]
1x USB Type-A [1x Propriety Data]
|Outputs||2x HDMI [2x Type-A]|
1x USB Type-B [1x Propriety Data]
|Dimensions||231mm [W] x 161mm [D] x 44mm [H]|